Sunday, November 17, 2013

O Christmas tree! Christmas tree decorating ideas!

I love holidays, pretty much ALL holidays, but Christmas I adore! I have loved Christmas and everything about it since I was a little girl. I start planning it and thinking about it in August (yeah I know a little extreme). Every year I do a different "theme" for our family Christmas tree. I usually pick a few colors and go from there. Of course the kids get their own tree in our basement family room, but that's a whole different story :). So I have compiled a few of my favorite trees for 2013! Enjoy!!


Traditional Christmas Tree Ideas

Traditional Beauty
I love a good ole' traditional tree and this one definitely fits the bill! Uses of gold, red and pinecones make this traditional tree a beauty!


Red and White themed tree

A Positively Beautiful Blog ....I want to make this drum
I just LOVE this tree! The use of the drum as a base is so unique and the bright red, white and silver really pop. It's a gorgeous tree while still being very kid friendly. I have a thing for red, white, and silver trees and below are a few more beauties!!
Mitten and Ice Skates Christmas Tree. This entire scene is beautiful!
Love everything about this picture!! So adorable and whimsical!

Dedicated to Decorating - Red and White Christmas Tree #decorating #christmas #housetrends
candy cane Christmas tree decorations, red and white Christmas tree decorationsGorgeous Traditional Christmas Tree... Beautiful and I love the wrapped packages !!!!
Burgundy and Gold tree! This theme screams elegance.. Here are a few of my favorites!

Our Medici Collection shown on a fully decorated tree.
french country christmas decorating ideas | & GOLD TUSCAN CHRISTMAS! - Living Room Designs - Decorating Ideas ...
Silver and White trees!! Love this theme!

silver and white Christmas tree. Love the color combo, but maybe a little less for our house
Beautiful Christmas White Decoration in Home : Exciting Silver And Christmas White Decorations Ideas Christmas Tree
glitter christmas white - Google Search
Silver and Gold decorations on EVERY Christmas tree ;)... Who doesn't love Rudolph right?! Love a good ole silver and gold tree!!

Silver and Gold Tree  thinkingoutsidetheboxwood.com
Favorite Holiday Decor Inspiration from 11 Magnolia Lane
Silver and Gold Christmas Tree by @Amy Huntley (TheIdeaRoom.net)  (TheIdeaRoom.net)    #JustAddMichaels
White, Silver, Gold, and Red!!

Bunch of different Christmas tree ideas on webpage.
Red gold silver tree
Ideas for decorating your Christmas tree with deco Mesh!

pretty


Tree Mantel Christmas Fireplaces Decoration Ideas 23 Mantel Christmas Fireplaces Decoration Ideas
Deco Mesh Christmas Tree Decorating
Blue and Silver Christmas tree ideas!

Blue and Silver Christmas Tree - Decorated Christmas Tree Pictures
Blue & Silver Christmas Tree, Vintage Glass Ornaments, Martha Stewart

Blue and silver themed Christmas tree.
Black and White Christmas trees
black and white christmas tree

Black, white, silver, and gray Christmas Tree.  The only time I would willingly do all white lights for my tree

PINK Christmas tree ideas

Pink christmas trees decorated
If i could have it my way -Pink christmas tree

Pink Christmas Tree
Purple Trees!

Purple Christmas tree ornaments
My purple Christmas tree!  HAPPINESS!!

Purple Christmas Tree
Peacock Themed Christmas Trees

My 2012 peacock Christmas treeMy 2012 Peacock Christmas Tree



No comments:

Post a Comment